Monday, January 25, 2010

2010 FTW

Whew. I have dropped the ball on this whole blog thing in the past few months, but our new roomie Jenn has one and updates it every day, so I'm feeling inspired to do the same. Well, maybe not every day. But definitely more than once every three months.

I guess I'll start at Christmas break... Went home on December 27 via Greyhound Bus, which is a surprisingly awesome and cheap way to travel. My route went from Lexington to Berea, KY, to Knoxville, TN, then I switched buses and went from Knoxville to Asheville, NC.

My mum picked me up from the station and I spent a few days with her and her new husband, Stan, then drove down to Columbia and spent a lovely few days and EXCELLENT new year's eve with John and Dana. Then I drove up to Greenville to visit Emily and my family. Em and I went wedding dress shopping for her, and then went to a Wasted Wine performance at the Warehouse Theater... most excellent.

Then, after about 5 days and about 5 hours of sleep (total), I drove back to NC, hung out for a bit, and hopped the bus back to ol' Kentucky.

Despite some drama and some sad stuff and some ridiculous work stuff, I'm feeling pretty OK about 2010 so far. I think it's going to be a "growing up" year... about time, I suppose.

Well, anyway, if you have survived my rambling up to this point, I'll go ahead and give you a teaser... Story boards for my silly childrens story "El Bajo" are in the works! I'll post them ASAP.

xo, Molly

1 comment:

  1. "Pleasant" bus travel?? Wow, what an age we live in! Hehehehe

    ReplyDelete