Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Long time, no see

April and May passed by in a blur of injuries, moving, buying a car, starting a new job, etc. Yep, things are different.

My new address is House of Fang, which delights me to no end. I'm planning on hanging around Lex for a little while... we'll see how it goes.

Right now, I'm trying to pick up gardening. People are surprisingly generous when it comes to giving away plants. Megh and I are hoping to get some day lilies in the ground by tomorrow. See, our neighbors are both landscapers, and our shabby renter's yard is a blight on our otherwise well-manicured street. But we're working on it, we promise.

Truth be told, I'm awful homesick. Hopefully I'll figure out my path soon. Or, a path, anyway. A path lined with decorative plants!

No comments:

Post a Comment